The PR.ES.T.O. experimentation phase is about to start in Crete
The first PR.E.S.T.O. experimentation is going to start in July 2022, with 8 French ID learners of DITEP Saint Denis.
At first Cap Ulysse and DITEP Saint Denis staff (ARI association close to Bordeaux), went to visit EELI in Crete in order to prepare the mobility of their ID learners and accompanying staff in Crete, next July.
«Those preparatory visits are a great opportunity for a sending ID learners organisations» like ARI to:
- Become familiar with the organisation and logistics of learner mobility
- Getting to know the hosting partner in charge of looking for the appropriate hosting companies, accommodation and catering solution
- Setting out common monitoring and evaluation procedures
By now ARI has followed up the 7 steps proposed by Carlotta from AIPD (Associazione Italiana Persone Down – AIPD) during the Seville staff training course. The idea is to cover up:
- an introduction of ERASMUS experience and the hosting partner
- a discovery of the local place and culture
- a basic language course
- an introduction to the working experience and the workplace
A visit with the hosting partner and learners has been organised in a smooth intercultural communication base allowing them to exchange some keywords in French, Greek, and English.
We wish our French learners a great experience!
93 total views, 3 views today